I am an Assistant Professor at Dept. of Computer Science & Engg., Indian Institute of Technology Madras. Before moving to Chennai, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel, funded by PBC Fellowship, and at Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary. I obtained my Ph.D. from University of Bergen, Norway, under the guidance of Prof. Saket Saurabh and Prof. Daniel Lokshtanov.
My research interests include Parameterized Complexity & Algorithms, Graph Algorithms, Computational Geometry, Exact Algorithms and Fine Grained Algorithms & Complexity.
I am looking for excellent Ph.D. students, Postdocs, and internship students. If you are interested in any of these positions you can write to me. International candidates seeking for postdoc positions can check this. I have SERB funded Ph.D. and internship positions available under the project category too, in addition to the regular Ph.D./internship positions. Please take a brief look at my research and the areas of my interest. Emails that are not aligned with these research areas, common prototype emails that are in-bulk forwarded to multiple people, or those with email scanners will not be answered.
Upcoming and Recent Events/News:
- Program committee member for MFCS 2023 and FCT 2023.
- One paper accepted at SODA 2023.
- One paper accepted at ISAAC 2022.
- Two papers accepted at IPEC 2022.
- Invited speaker at IWOCA 2022.
- One paper accepted at WALCOM 2022.
- Organising an ACM India Winter School on Algorithms and Lower Bounds, check it's webpage and ACM India page.
- One paper accepted at SODA 2022.