I am an Assistant Professor at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai. Before moving to Chennai, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel, funded by PBC Fellowship, and at Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary. I obtained my Ph.D. from University of Bergen, Norway, under the guidance of Prof. Saket Saurabh and Prof. Daniel Lokshtanov.
My research interest includes Parameterized Complexity, Computational Geometry, Graph Algorithms, Exact Algorithms and Fine Grained Complexity.
Upcoming and Recent Events/News:
- Invited speaker at IWOCA 2022.
- One paper accepted at WALCOM 2022.
- Organising an ACM India Winter School on Algorithms and Lower Bounds, check it's webpage and ACM India page.
- One paper accepted at SODA 2022.
- Two papers accepted at IPEC 2021.
- Program committee member for STACS 2022, ESA 2021, IPEC 2021, and WG 2021.
- (Invited) lectures at the workshop Parameterized Complexity 301.