I am an Assistant Professor at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai. Before moving to Chennai, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel, funded by PBC Fellowship, and at Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary. I obtained my Ph.D. from University of Bergen, Norway, under the guidance of Prof. Saket Saurabh and Prof. Daniel Lokshtanov.
My research interest includes Parameterized Complexity, Computational Geometry, Graph Algorithms, Exact Algorithms and Fine Grained Complexity.
I am looking for sincere research students, if you are interested in working in one of the above mentioned areas with me, you may send an email. (Emails with mail trackers may not be responded. )
Upcoming and Recent Events/News:
- Two papers accepted to IPEC 2021.
- Program committee member for STACS 2022, ESA 2021, IPEC 2021, and WG 2021.
- (Invited) lectures at the workshop Parameterized Complexity 301.
- One paper accepted to STACS 2021.
- One paper accepted to IPEC 2020.
- (Invited) Talk at ACM-W Grad Cohort 2020 .
- (Invited) Rising Star Talk at TCS Women Spotlight Workshop 2020.
- (Invited) Talk at Discrete Math Seminar, IBS, South Korea.