I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Computer Science, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel, funded by the PBC Fellowship. I work in the group of Prof. Meirav Zehavi. Before moving to Israel, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute for Computer Science and Control, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary, where I worked in the group of Prof. Dániel Marx. I completed my Ph.D from the Department of Informatics, University of Bergen, Norway, under the guidance of Prof. Saket Saurabh and Prof. Daniel Lokshtanov. My research interests include Parameterized Complexity, Computational Geometry, Graph Algorithms, Exact Algorithms, Fine Grained Complexity, Streaming Algorithms, and Distributed Algorithms.
Upcoming and Recent Events/News:
- One paper accepted to IPEC 2020.
- Program committee member for IPEC 2021 and WG 2021.
- (Invited) Talk at ACM-W Grad Cohort 2020 http://events.iitgn.ac.in/2020/GradCohort/.
- (Invited) Rising Star Talk at TCS Women Spotlight Workshop 2020 (https://sigact.org/tcswomen/).
- (Invited) Talk at Discrete Math Seminar, IBS, South Korea (https://dimag.ibs.re.kr/events/category/seminar/).
Room 504, Alon Hi-Tech Building
Department of Computer Science
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
agrawal [AT] post [DOT] bgu [DOT] ac [DOT] il